What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/smartphone/ tablet when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said devise.
The user's browser uses the information about the visit to the Web to personalize certain pages or elements. For the purposes of statistical analysis, a cookie may also be used to transmit to our server a unique, anonymous and randomly generated number. It is not possible to identify the user through a cookie. Generally, a cookie contains the name of the domain from which it comes, its lifetime and a value, which is usually a text value or a unique randomly generated number.
What types of cookies are there?
The cookies can be defined:
According to their origin:
- First-party: They are the cookies generated by the website that is being visited.
- Third-party: They are cookies that are received when browsing a webpage, but are not generated by the owner of the webpage, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
This category includes analytical cookies and those used by external content supplements, which are necessary for the user to access content or services provided by third-party providers, such as videos hosted on YouTube or geographic locations on Google Maps.
The time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are not registered in the user's terminal when he leaves the Web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services offered on our website;
- Analytical Cookies: Are those that allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users on our website. This information helps us improve the operation of the website.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the cookies that allow for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user.
What types of cookies do we use on our websites?
A. NECESSARY COOKIES
Technical Cookies: Necessary to allow the user to navigate through the website, and use the different options or services that exist in it.
They facilitate traffic control and data communication; they allow to identify the session and to access areas that have restricted access; make a registration request or participate in an event, as well as using elements of security while browsing.
B. OPTIONAL COOKIES
Those that are not essential for the operation of the website, navigate and contract the services that are offered. This includes cookies for analysis and measurement of user navigation on the website, cookies to know the user's preference through the monitoring and observation of their browsing habits in order to send them advertising, optional cookies also include the from third parties.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES used by the website and that allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users on our website
How can you disable cookies?
- Analytical cookies: To disable these cookies, click on the following link: